- The B.B.A. Management and Strategic Leadership Major at Ohio University places a strong emphasis on written and oral communications skills, teamwork, and personal initiative.
- Success in strategic business leadership requires a broad base of conceptual knowledge, personal skills, and competencies. The required courses ensure a variety of rich developmental experiences that can include community service learning, individual leadership and emotional intelligence assessments, case analysis, research projects, team-based active learning projects, and guest speakers, in addition to traditional classroom lectures and discussions.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
- Students completing the management and strategic leadership major are prepared to enter management training programs or, when taken in combination with another functional major, are prepared to advance more quickly to managerial roles in their disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Managing Transformations and Organizational Change
- Career Management Strategies
- The Legal Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- Business Strategy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Strategic Management View 134 other Bachelors in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.