- The B.B.A. Management Information Systems Major at Ohio University's curriculum has been nationally recognized for its quality and relevance to the modern business world. We move beyond "techie" skills such as programming to emphasize a functional understanding of technologies and how they can promote business strategies. In other words, improving business processes through the use of technology. For example, redesigning the purchase process at a store to enable payment to be charged to a phone, in order to meet the strategic goal of improved customer service.
- Because of the strategic importance of Management Information Systems to all business areas, it is the ideal double major with any of the other business disciplines. In partnership with companies that hire our students, we have built a consistent, highly integrated course sequence that develops the skills our employers are seeking at Ohio University.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
- Business consulting
- Business analysis
- Systems design
- Project management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Business Intelligence and Information Management
- Systems Development
- Enterprise Systems Implementation
- Information System Consulting Project
- MIS Capstone
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Business Information Systems View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- Freshmen will be admitted to the College on a selective basis. Normally, you will need to be in the top 20 percent of your high school class, with a strong college preparatory curriculum. You are expected to have above-average ACT or SAT scores and also have demonstrated leadership potential through participation in extracurricular activities or work experience. Members of groups that are historically underrepresented in business will receive special consideration.
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.