A 12-week off-campus student teaching experience in a selected school district is required. Academic Advisement Agricultural Education students have faculty advisers to ensure each student's unique interests and professional aspirations are taken into consideration. Advisers assist students in identifying their career objectives and in reaching career preparation goals.
The Oklahoma State University department sponsors a wide range of student organizations to assist students in gaining the leadership, interpersonal and professional skills needed for a successful career and personal fulfillment. Student organizations include Collegiate FFA, Alpha Tau Alpha, Collegiate 4-H, Agricultural Communicators of Tomorrow and Collegiate Farm Bureau.
Possible Careers of Graduates
- High school agricultural education teacher
- Middle/high school science teacher
- Community college agriculture instructor
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Oklahoma State University (OSU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Oklahoma State University (OSU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Agricultural Communications
- Special Topics in Agricultural Communications
- Written Communications in Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Writing and Editing for Agricultural Publications
- New Media in Agricultural Communications
- Oral Communications in Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Layout and Design for Agricultural Publications
- Web Design for Agricultural Organizations
- Basic Photography and Photo Editing for Agriculture
- Issues Management and Crisis Communications in Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Features Writing and Editing for Agricultural Publications
- Professional Development in Agricultural Communications
- Photography Tour
- Internships in Agricultural Communications
- Planning Campaigns for Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Agricultural Communications Capstone
- Problems in Agricultural Communications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Agriculture View 3333 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed Admission/Scholarship application
- Copy of Passport Bio page
- English proficiency test (PBT/IBT TOEFL or IELTS)
- Official high school transcript (average GPA 3.0 and above). Transcripts must be submitted in original language and translated to English.
- College transcript from each institution attended (if you have earned college-level credit). Transcripts must be submitted in original language and translated to English.
International45330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National38700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38700 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State23180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23180 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.