- Students who enter the B.A. Sociology—Prelaw Major at Ohio University often have a goal of attending law school. Coursework is designed to encourage learning in several social sciences, writing, and text analysis.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
- Graduates of the Sociology - Prelaw program at Ohio University are well-equipped to pursue law school. Those who choose to pursue a career immediately upon graduation rather than attending law school will find meaningful and rewarding employment as consultants to business and government, social change agents (e.g., community organizers), politicians, and educators. The range of careers available to students with an emphasis on pre-law also includes those available to sociology and sociology-criminology majors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development of Sociological Theory
- Elementary Research Techniques
- Quantitative Inquiry in Communication
- Economic Statistics
- Sociology of Poverty
- Political Sociology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSociology Statistics Political Science View 400 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.