- Reflecting the discipline of geography as a whole, The B.S. Geography - Geography - Globalization and Development Major at the Ohio University emphasizes an integrated approach to studying the relationship of global change to individual and community well-being by combining the benefits of area studies with theoretical and topical investigations in the curriculum.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
- With a liberal arts degree in Geography - Globalization and Development, students are prepared for employment in a variety of fields, including non-profit and government work, particularly in the areas of community and international development.
- This degree will also prepare students well to work in the private sector in an international context. Graduates from this program will also be well situated to continue on to graduate school or law school, with research and professional interest in academic fields, including, but not limited to, geography, public affairs and policy, development studies, and community and regional planning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalization and the Developing World
- Environmental Geography
- World Economic Geography
- Geographies of Development
- Population Geography
- Political Geography
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeography International Development View 185 other Masters in International Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.