- The B.S. in Environmental and Plant Biology Major at Ohio University allows the flexibility to tailor a degree program to the individual interests of the student and prepares students for entry-level positions in a wide range of careers relating to environmental & plant biology or for further study at the graduate level.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
- Preparation with a degree in Environmental and Plant Biology offered by Ohio University can lead to technical careers or graduate-level training in ecology, nature resource management, conservation, evolution and development, phylogenics, biotechnology, plant physiology or molecular and cellular biology.
- Graduates can pursue in a variety of areas, including, but not limited to, academia, private industry or governmental agencies dealing with agriculture/horticulture/floriculture, biotechnology or pharmaceutical firms, conservation agencies and museums of natural history, environmental consulting firms, food companies, the brewing and fermentation industry, lumber/pulping companies, plant nurseries, greenhouses, botanical gardens, and arboreta.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Plant Biology
- Plant Structure and Development
- Plant Ecophysiology
- Statistical Methods in Plant Biology
- Analytical Chemistry I: Quantitative Analysis and Electrochemistry
- General Microbiology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Plant & Crop Sciences Environmental Sciences View 1092 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22406 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22406 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12612 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.