The program is designed to promote self-development and critical thinking, and to provide familiarity with advanced theory and technology. With English as the medium of instruction, students develop effective communication skills in the language of international business and economic negotiations. The integration of practice and theory, of teaching and research which has long been a tradition at the Faculty of Economics forms the heart of this dynamic Bachelor of Economics Program and contributes to the education of tomorrow's leaders.
The Economics program at Thammasat University equips students with the critical skills of analysis and communication that they will need to cope effectively with the challenges of an increasingly global economy. At the same time, a team of highly qualified instructors and a wide range of courses provide ample opportunity for specialization.
With a combination of highly-qualified Thai instructors, and respected visiting lecturers from overseas, the Faculty of Economics at Thammasat University continues its long tradition of offering a strong, comprehensive learning experience, combining theory with in-depth analysis of Thai and international economic realities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Economics
- History of Economics Thought
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Introductory Mathematical Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who have not yet fulfilled all the requirements for a secondary school diploma are required to do so prior to entering the Program.
- Applicants graduating from high school abroad must have their high school diploma accredited by the Ministry of Education.
- Applicants should be proficient in English and have strong foundation in mathematics. Beside they should be in good physical and mental health and have no record of serious misconduct.
International2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2079 USD per year during 48 months.
National2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2079 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.