The Nursing - Pre-Licensure program at University of North Carolina Wilmington is designed to provide a foundation for graduate nursing education.
Through interactions with patients--individual persons, families and communities--and other health care professionals, nursing graduates will contribute toward meeting the wide-ranging health care needs of the region, state, and the larger community.
Our program admits students twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Assessment
- Foundations in Professional Nursing Practice
- Issues, Trends, and Health Policy in Nursing
- Clinical Application of Therapeutic Nutrition
- Clinical Nursing: Adult Health
- Mental Health Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 1633 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completed online application.
- Non-refundable $80 application fee (check or money order in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank, payable to UNCW).
- Essay & short answer
- An official transcript, translated into English (translation must be certified), of grades from secondary school.
International18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9254 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9254 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State4444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2222 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.