- All Public Health - Community Health Education students at University of North Carolina Wilmington complete the public health core courses, which provide a strong foundation in the U.S. Public Health System, factors impacting human health and disease, population-based and individual approaches to health enhancement, public health data sources, health policy, health law, health communication and much more.
- Health Promotion and Education
- Program Planning
- Health Program Implementation
- Evaluation Methods
- Health Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1218 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
- Completed online application.
- Non-refundable $80 application fee (check or money order in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank, payable to UNCW).
- Essay & short answer
- An official transcript, translated into English (translation must be certified), of grades from secondary school.
International18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
National18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.