Secondary Education - Social Studies from Indiana University East helps students learn to communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral forms.
Graduates with Secondary Education - Social Studies from Indiana University East will:
- Access, use, and critically evaluate a variety of relevant information sources.
- Apply principles of inquiry to define and analyze complex problems through reasoning and discovery.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate within a multicultural and digitally connected world.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of a field of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American Government
- Political Philosophy
- Comparative Government
- Making Democracy Work
- Indiana Politics
- Constitutional Law
- Urban Politics
- African American Politics
- Judicial Politics
- Contemporary Political
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Law Political Science View 3332 other Masters in Education in United States
- We look at each student application individually considering diploma type, test scores, GPA, and class rank to make an admission decision.
- Alternative Scores
- Application Fee
- Official Academic Records
- English Proficiency
National20574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20574 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7715 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7715 USD per year during 48 months.
Tuition for international students: $664.21 per credit hour
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.