Secondary Education - English from Indiana University East helps students learn to communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral forms.
Graduates with Secondary Education - English from Indiana University East will:
- Access, use, and critically evaluate a variety of relevant information sources.
- Apply principles of inquiry to define and analyze complex problems through reasoning and discovery.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate within a multicultural and digitally connected world.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of a field of study.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Student Teaching in the Secondary School
- General Methods & Capstone Seminar
- Advanced Reading: Improving Comprehensions
- Advanced Test Taking
- Creative Writing
- Argumentative Writing
- Issues in Teaching Writing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Secondary Education View 3174 other Bachelors in Language Studies in United States
- We look at each student application individually considering diploma type, test scores, GPA, and class rank to make an admission decision.
- Alternative Scores
- Application Fee
- Official Academic Records
- English Proficiency
International21301 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21301 USD per year during 48 months.
National21301 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21301 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7941 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7941 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.