Philosophy Undergraduate Program from University of Oklahoma
Our esteemed faculty are knowledgeable in the major branches of philosophy, with particular strengths in logic, metaphysics, epistemology, aesthetics and philosophy of art, philosophy of science, philosophy of language, philosophy of mind, philosophy of religion, Chinese philosophy, and history of ancient and modern philosophy. In addition to formal instruction, the department provides a rich and lively environment with an emphasis on informal interaction between faculty and students.
The OU Philosophy Department also sponsors a variety of colloquia, lecture series, and conferences, facilitating ongoing discussion of topics relevant to our students and times.
- Chinese Philosophy
- History of Ancient Philosophy,
- History of Modern Philosophy
- Philosophy Writing Workshop
- Symbolic Logic
- Senior Capstone in Philosophy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Cognitive Sciences View 1158 other Bachelors in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
- Submit either the OU Application, Common Application, or Coalition Application. This includes a $40, non-refundable application fee for domestic applicants.
- Official high school transcript that reflects at least six semesters of work completed and includes your GPA computed on an unweighted 4.0 scale and your class rank
- Official test scores to us through ACT and/or The College Board. Your test scores may also be included on your official high school transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- Official copies of any AP or CLEP test scores
International29821 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29821 USD per year during 48 months.
National28869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28869 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13065 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13065 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.