Anthropology is a broad and unique field, that examines humankind both scientifically and humanistically. Anthropology looks at the human experience from a holistic, cross-cultural perspective, and encompasses several different approaches.
- At University of North Carolina Wilmington, we offer an undergraduate degree in Anthropology, with three possible concentrations: cultural anthropology, physical/biological anthropology, and archaeology.
- Our faculty is comprised of accomplished professionals in this field, from archaeologists to forensic anthropologists.
- Cultural Anthropology
- Physical Anthropology
- History of Anthropological Theory
- Language and Culture
- Fundamentals of Forensic Anthropology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Anthropology Linguistics View 2796 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- Completed online application.
- Non-refundable $80 application fee (check or money order in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank, payable to UNCW).
- Essay & short answer
- An official transcript, translated into English (translation must be certified), of grades from secondary school.
International18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
National18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.