We have two objectives in the Biomedical Engineering program of Case Western Reserve University. These are statements of measurable achievements our alumni will display 3-6 years after graduating. The objectives are:
- Our graduates will successfully enter and complete post baccalaureate advanced degree programs, including those in biomedical engineering
- Our graduates will obtain jobs in the biomedical arena and advance to positions of greater responsibility.
We have developed an integrated education model for learning of engineering principles, that immerses students into engineering through lecture, creative design, undergraduate research, entrepreneurial activities, and hands-on experiences both on campus and with industrial partners. The department was built on the premise that engineering principles provide an important basis for innovation and unique solutions to biomedical problems.
Therefore, the undergraduate curriculum includes core engineering and biomedical courses coupled with courses in a specialty area chosen by the student. Additionally, students gain practical experience in the required biomedical engineering I and II laboratories.
Students learn within faculty research laboratories on campus, as well as at the many local medical facilities within walking distanceUpon graduation, our students are actively sought out by national and international biomedical companies for employment, as well as by top medical and graduate admissions committees.
- Introduction to Biomedical Materials
- Introduction to Biomaterials Engineering - Laboratory
- Biomedical Signals and Systems and Biomedical Signals and Systems Laboratory
- Modeling of Biomedical Systems and Biomedical Computer Simulation Laboratory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 344 other Bachelors in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English translations, if applicable, for academic records and recommendations
- School Report
- Counselor recommendation
- Two teacher recommendations
- $70 application fee
- English language exam score submitted to Case Western Reserve via the testing agency or students can submit self-reported scores by completing the form on their applicant portal. Enrolling students will confirm their testing with official score reports.
International54020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54020 USD per year during 48 months.
National54020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.