All concentrations provide an interactive hands-on approach that includes laboratories, workshops and seminars, beginning in first year. The fourth year capstone projects and placements provide unique opportunities to advance your personal and professional goals. Students can also take advantage of unique summer research internships, the co-curricular volunteer program, and international alternative break opportunities.
The Disability and Chronic Illness BHSc program at Carleton University:
- Provides a biomedical and psychosocial understanding of disability and chronic illness and explores strategies to enable productive and healthy lives
- Contextualizes interventions and treatments for these conditions within the broader multi-disciplinary, multi-sector and multi-cultural perspectives
- Principles of Health
- Health Science Communication
- Health Research Methods and Skills
- Molecular and Cellular Pathology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 253 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need a secondary school or high school graduation certificate. Education should normally consist of a minimum of 12 years of study.
- You will need to present transcripts from your senior high school along with your graduation diploma or certificate, and any graduation exam results.
International28182 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28182 CAD per year during 48 months.
National7261 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7261 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.