What will I learn in an integrated elementary teaching degree program?
The innovative Integrated Elementary Teaching program at University of Nevada, Reno prepares students to become state-certified elementary teachers for grades K-8. Students choose an area of specialization that prepares them to be highly effective in today's diverse classrooms and that makes them eligible for an additional license or endorsement after graduation. It’s well-documented across the country that numerous factors have contributed to a strong need for dually certified educators who can teach all students, including English-language learners and those with disabilities, in one classroom. The integrated elementary program specifically addresses this need.
- Methods for Teaching PK-8 Mathematics
- Methods for Teaching PK-8 Science
- Methods for Teaching PK-8 Social Studies
- Language Arts and Literature PK-3
- Literacy Instruction
- Diagnostic Assessment and Instruction Literacy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 1483 other Bachelors in Teaching in United States
To be admitted to an undergraduate degree program as a regular freshman student, you must be a graduate from an approved or accredited high school (GED certificate may not be used for admission) and satisfy the below requirements:
- Required high school courses: English, math, social sciences and natural sciences.
- GPA in the academic core courses: English, math, social sciences and natural sciences.
- Standardized test scores are required for admission to the University of Nevada, Reno. The University accepts the ACT and SAT scores.
- If you are a student who does not meet our academic GPA requirements, but have graduated with an Advanced Diploma from a Nevada high school, you will be granted admission to the University.
International23562 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23562 USD per year during 48 months.
National23562 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23562 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7470 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.