The effective health policy can promote a healthy quality of life therefore to extend the life of human. The Healthcare Administration and Medical Informatics Department at Kaohsiung Medical University cooperates with 3 school Hospitals to integrate theory and practice so that will be able to make Healthcare management and Medical Informatics more practical.
- In order to enhance the students' ability to implement technology, the Department has professional computer classrooms for student internships, such as: medical management simulation laboratory, health care information network laboratory, health care decision support laboratory.
- Medical information management application field has a wide range. Students need diversity technical training for a solid foundation of application. In order to facilitate further multi applied research, the Department of Curriculum planning is divided into three main areas: healthcare management, information technology and e-commerce.
- Via solid theoretical and practical training, students will be able to immediately work on the health care industry services to enhance organization administration efficiency. In further, when combined with current technology trends, a more sophisticated healthcare service mode with decision analysis model and telemedicine is expectable.
- Work on healthcare industry to enhance the institutions overall management application with information.
- Serve on the computer system as system administrator in biomedical industries.
- Obtain the relevant licenses for more competitiveness capability in the workplace.
- Apply to graduate schools in the field of medical information, medical management, information management, information engineering, medical engineering, public health, health policy Institute, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Hospital Management - Case Study
- Health Administration
- Population and Health Statistics
- Dynamic Web page and
- Database Application
- Information Networks
- Network Software Design for
- Mobile Devices
- Data Mining
- Project on Healthcare Administration and Medical Informatics
- Medical Information Law
- Financial Management
- Electronic Medical Records
- Medical Quality Management
- Project on Healthcare Administration and Medical Introduction to Health Insurance
- Operation Research in Healthcare Administration
- Hospital Achievements
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission will be based on a composite of qualification as evidenced by documents submitted by candidates.
- A personal interview by telephone or video may be requested.
- A senior high school diploma or similar certificate which shall be verified by Taiwan Ministry of Education
International4012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2006 USD per semester during 48 months.
National4012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2006 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kaohsiung City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.