In order to broaden their global viewpoints and reduce barriers between learning and practice, we continuously educate our students about new concepts and make active connections with enterprises so as to provide opportunities for internships. Graduates of our programs will have bilingual communication competence and be ready for global mobility in their careers.
Yuan Ze University provides a wide spectrum of concentrations under three main categories. The first category, the seven primary and secondary concentrations, includes Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Human Resources,Marketing, Global Business Management, Investment Strategy and Financial Markets, Corporate Finance and Industry Analysis and Accounting. The second category is industry concentrations, and includes Leisure &Travel Industry and Retail Industry. Finally, the third category is made up of cross-college concentrations, which include Communication Industry Management and Cultural & Creative Industry .
- Our Bachelor of Business Administrationstudents will demonstrate problem solving skills, supported by appropriate analytical and quantitative techniques.
- Our students will be effective communicators.
- Our students will understand the importance of behaving ethically in their professional lives.
- Our students will demonstrate basic all-around knowledge in business administration,finance, international business, or accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
We offer two main concentrations, International Finance and Global Business Management, to cultivate EBBA students’ understanding of professional financial and business concepts and develop their analytical skills. Students are free to take BBA concentrations as secondary concentrations to satisfy their academic needs or professional interests
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 3 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of diploma or provisional certificate (in English or Chinese)
- Photocopy of transcript (in English or Chinese)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photos (taken within the last six months and against a white background)
- Official score report of an English proficiency standardized test, such as TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/Cambridge ESOL/GEPT/CSEPT
- Official score report of a Chinese proficiency standardized test(TOCFL/HSK) (Required for the application for the admission to the Department of Chinese Linguistics and Literature)
International1485 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1485 EUR per year during 48 months.
National1485 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1485 EUR per year during 48 months.
NTD 48,579 ~ 49,089
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.