Health Studies (Hons) from Queen's University courses will explore both the social and the physical determinants of health, approaches to health promotion, public health, epidemiology and program evaluation.
- Public Health and health promotion
- Global Health
- Health Education
- Complementary Medicine
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Social Work
- Health and Public Administration
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Social Determinants of Health
- Personal Health and Wellness
- Health Promotion
- Basic Human Nutrition
- Food Systems
- Health Policy
- Theory and Practice of Health Behaviour Change
- Advanced Human Nutrition
- Contemporary Issues in Human Sexuality
- Movement Behaviours and Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 161 other Bachelors in Public Health in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Six 4U and 4M courses, including a minimum of three 4U courses, one of which must be ENG4U.
- Apply Online
- High school transcript is just one piece of information we use when making an admission decision.
International48600 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24300 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National6182 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3091 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.