Geological Sciences (Hons) from Queen's University is an intensive course of study in one discipline, with approximately half of your courses within the discipline with room for an optional minor in any other Arts and Science discipline.
- Agricultural sciences
- Business administration and management
- Community relations for the extractive industries
- Contaminant remediation
- Environmental conservation and management
- International development
- Landscape architecture
- Practical Engineering Modules
- Gemstones: Their Art, History and Science
- The Dynamic Earth
- Environmental Geology and Natural Hazards
- The History of Life
- The Earth's Physical Environment
- Design course
- Geological Field Methods
- Igneous and Metamorphic
- Surficial Processes, Sedimentation and Stratigraphy
- Geophysical Characteristics of the Earth
- Geological Aspects of Mineral Deposits
- Physics of the Earth
- Earth Systems Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geology Natural Sciences View 85 other Bachelors in Natural Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Online
- High school transcript is just one piece of information we use when making an admission decision.
International48600 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24300 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National6182 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3091 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.