Public Health - Health Science programme of Brigham Young University explains the role of cultural competency and design of culturally-appropriate communication (e.g. motivational interviewing), care, and policies in addressing health disparities in diverse populations and settings.
- Use statistical methods and statistical software to manage and analyze health-related data arising from epidemiologic or clinical samples in order to make inferences regarding the health of populations in public health and/or primary care settings.
- Create a conceptual framework on how to align and integrate public health and primary care to address the social determinants of health inequities in the access, quality, and delivery of care.
- Public Health
- Health, Disease and Their Determinants
- Planning, Interventions, and Evaluation
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Influencing Health through Health Systems and Policy
- Working with Vulnerable and Diverse Populations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 757 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the application by the appropriate application deadlines.
- Please note that housing options are dependent upon what is available on any given room selection date.
- Students should apply for the semester or term for which they wish to attend. Requests to change beginning semesters may not be accommodated.
- The admission criteria are the same for all entry dates. One semester or term is not easier to get into over another.
- Applicants intending to serve a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ can view full information about deferring here.
- Applicants will need to submit a transcript for any concurrent college credit received.
- Any international work must be submitted through IERF or WES. See Evaluating International Work for more information. BYU will only accept official US-accredited transcripts without an evaluation.
International6120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6120 USD per year during 48 months.
National6120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6120 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Provo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.