About the Program
Nearly 400 million people worldwide speak Spanish, including almost half the residents of the Western Hemisphere. In the United States, there are roughly 38 million Spanish speakers.
The courses in the Spanish program at Tufts University lead students to an understanding of the spoken or written language, and allow them to read and appreciate a nation's literature. At all stages of instruction, students may deepen their linguistic sensibilities and expand their horizons by studying, through a Romance language, a civilization different from but connected to their own.
- Elementary Spanish
- Composition & Conversation
- Modern Spanish Literature: 18th to 21st Century
- Sugar and Nation
- Upending the Conquest: Literary, Visual, and Material Studies
- Poetry in Spanish America
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Literature View 3048 other Bachelors in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Common Application or Coalition Application
- One letter from a teacher in a junior or senior year major academic course and one letter from a school counselor for all applicants
- Completed Tufts Short-Answer Questions (part of the application)
- High School Transcript(s)
- Senior Grades: All applicants will be required to send their senior grades as part of their application
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- $75 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Applicants have a choice about whether or not to submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for undergraduate admission to Tufts University
International62054 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62054 USD per year during 48 months.
National61646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61646 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Medford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.