You’ll gain an understanding of natural hazards, assess Earth’s climate variability and global change, predict the migration of man-made pollutants, and explore for the energy and mineral resources upon which society depends.
Consider Earth sciences as your major if you are intrigued by these questions:
- How was planet Earth formed?
- What surface and internal processes have shaped the Earth?
- How has life evolved on Earth?
- Why are there earthquakes, volcanoes, mountain chains, continents, and oceans?
- How has the surface of the Earth changed over time?
Life After Syracuse University
With a Earth Sciences program from Syracuse University, you’ll be prepared for careers in a variety of fields, including:
- Climate and environmental sciences
Or pursue a graduate degree. Recent graduates of the program have attended some of the top graduate schools in the U.S.
- Dynamic Earth
- Earth System Science
- Earth Science
- Earth Sciences Laboratory
- History of Earth and Life
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geology Natural Sciences View 819 other Bachelors in Natural Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Online Common Application
- Pay the application Fee ($85)
- Submit your official academic credentials
- Submit two academic recommendations
- TOEFL or IELTS required (if English is not your native language)
- Complete and submit a Visa Information Form
- Check to see if your college requires any additional materials
- Submit SAT/ACT scores (Optional)
- Review all Visa and immigration information.
International55920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55920 USD per year during 48 months.
National55920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55920 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.