Students at Commerce - Management with Complementary Option in Entrepreneurship (Hons) from University of Ottawa will gain the ability to generate project ideas, to evaluate them and to bring them to fruition.
Students at Commerce - Management with Complementary Option in Entrepreneurship (Hons) from University of Ottawa will:
- get general management skills
- balance practical and analytical concerns in the search for improvements to the decision-making process.
- Social Context of Business
- Financial Accounting
- Reasoning and Critical Thinking
- Business Analytics
- Statistics for Management
- Applications of Statistical Methods in Business
- The Entrepreneurial Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Commerce View 68 other Bachelors in Commerce in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC), by completing form 105.
- Declare all your current and previous postsecondary studies
- Pay the application fees
- Must submit your official transcripts with final grades.
- Official transcripts must be printed and stamped with an official seal and sent by the issuing institution.
- Depending on your academic background and intended program, you might have to submit other documents to complete your application, such as a resumé or cover letter.
- English Proficiency
International44378 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22189 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National7542 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3771 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.