Latin American, Latino, and Iberian Studies from University of Richmond is broad in scope and conceptualization but at the same time offers students a vast number of opportunities to explore specific areas of the world and specific areas of knowledge.
Graduates with Latin American, Latino, and Iberian Studies from University of Richmond will gain skills in:
- Understanding historical language change
- Working with original sources in many fields
- Determining the needs of others
- Collaborating as part of a team
- Weighing values
- Writing clearly
- Spanish in Context
- Spanish Writing Workshop
- One unit of an FSLT taught in LAI
- Literary Spain
- Spanish American Literature
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages View 2997 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee – $50 USD.
- One essay response is required.
- An official high school transcript containing grades 9-11.
- Secondary School Report
- One recommendation letter from a school official is required, ideally from a school counselor.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Because the University of Richmond is need-aware in the admission process for non-U.S. citizens/non-U.S. permanent residents, we require an International Financial Certification to be submitted prior to rendering an admission decision.
- To ensure that students are prepared for our rigorous curriculum, we recommend that a student whose first language is not English submit TOEFL results.
International60330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60330 USD per year during 48 months.
National60330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60330 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.