About the Program
The Cognitive and Brain Science program of Tufts University provides an excellent preparation for careers in the sciences, computer fields, health professions, law, and education.
Students majoring in Cognitive and Brain Science usually receive a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- Experimental Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Brain & Behavior
- Intellectual Development of Young Children
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Linguistics View 535 other Bachelors in Cognitive Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Common Application or Coalition Application
- One letter from a teacher in a junior or senior year major academic course and one letter from a school counselor for all applicants
- Completed Tufts Short-Answer Questions (part of the application)
- High School Transcript(s)
- Senior Grades: All applicants will be required to send their senior grades as part of their application
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- $75 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Applicants have a choice about whether or not to submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for undergraduate admission to Tufts University
International62054 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62054 USD per year during 48 months.
National61646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61646 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Medford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.