About the Program
The Chemistry program of Tufts University is intended for those with an interest in chemistry whose career aspirations lie outside the realm of professional chemistry. This Chemistry major, though not certified by the American Chemical Society, gives the student a good preparation in chemistry while allowing for greater flexibility in choosing additional electives.
- General Chemistry
- Chemistry of Materials
- Physical Chemistry
- Quantitative Analysis
- Organic Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 2887 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Common Application or Coalition Application
- One letter from a teacher in a junior or senior year major academic course and one letter from a school counselor for all applicants
- Completed Tufts Short-Answer Questions (part of the application)
- High School Transcript(s)
- Senior Grades: All applicants will be required to send their senior grades as part of their application
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- $75 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Applicants have a choice about whether or not to submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for undergraduate admission to Tufts University
International62054 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62054 USD per year during 48 months.
National61646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61646 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Medford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.