The Medicine programme is offered by Wroclaw Medical University. Every year we implement several hundred scientific projects at the Wroclaw Medical University. We are also conducting a few major international grants and leading consortiums. Today science has no boundaries and for this reason we want to develop scientific disciplines with scientists from all over the world.
Through the years many renowned doctors lived and worked here. Starting with Alois Alzheimer, a neurologist, psychiatrist and finder of the Alzheimer's Disease, a microbiologist Ludwik Hirszfeld who established the basis of the blood groups science and two Nobel prize winners, Robert Koch awarded for the creation of modern bacteriology and Paul Erlich, one of the pioneers of chemotherapy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Molecular Biology
- Medical Chemistry
- Human Embriology
- Medical Ethics
- Histoty of Medicine
- Medical First Aid with elements of nursing
- Basic Information Technology and Biostatistics
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma with transcript of grades - which qualifies a candidate to undertake higher education studies at university level in the country of issue. Translation into Polish or English is required.
- English Language Certificate - if your mother language is not English, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL.
- Copy of passport or another personal ID - in case of having Polish passport (ID) and passport (ID) of different country you have to use Polish passport (ID).
- Health Certificate – stating that the candidate is in good condition to start medical studies. Filled and signed by a doctor. See : required forms below.
- Application Form – signed by the candidate. See : required forms below.
International11800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11800 EUR per year and a duration of 72 months.
EU/EEA11800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11800 EUR per year and a duration of 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.