Entrepreneurship and Small Business (Hons) from University of Manitoba explores new venture startups, social initiatives, small business management and family business.
Students will encounter questions including:
- What is creativity and how does it relate to entrepreneurship?
- What is opportunity and how do businesses start in response to perceived opportunities?
- How does family involvement impact the business and family?
Graduates with the entrepreneurship/small business major are typically oriented toward either starting their own business or working in an established small or medium-sized enterprise, both in the for-profit and not- for-profit sectors.
- New Venture Analysis
- Family Business Management
- Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Management
- Technological Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management Studies View 301 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
- Each student must declare at least one major and present a minimum Degree Grade Point Average of 2.00.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Meet the general entrance requirement based on your country or curriculum of study. Information on each country and for the Common International Curricula, which includes the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the British patterned Education (GCE)
- Meet program-specific requirements based on your program(s) of choice.
International21300 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21300 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6600 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.