Students in the Community Engagement & Education (CEED) program of the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee thrive in our supportive learning environment.
Our Students Work In Community-Based Organizations, Schools, and Public Agencies as
- Program directors
- Youth workers
- Community leadership facilitators
- Adult community educators
- Youth leadership facilitators
- Community program entrepreneurs
- Foster care agencies
- Government officials
- Child care centers
- Teachers and leaders in private schools
- A wide range of community-based change efforts
- And many other community-based and community-related settings
- Community Change and Engagement
- Community Education
- The Milwaukee Community (GER-SS)
- Community Problems
- Cultural Foundations of Education
- Research Techniques for Community Organizers and Community Educators
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 2612 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $25 Application Fee
- Evidence of English Proficiency
- Submit original or officially-certified copies of academic records for all secondary education (high school). You must also submit academic records from all post-secondary (university or college) education, whether or not the program was completed
- Although not required for most students, if you have taken the ACT/SAT we encourage you to submit the scores as it can enhance your ability to get a scholarship and will increase your English placement options upon arrival
International21475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21475 USD per year during 48 months.
National21475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21475 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9610 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.