The Accounting BSc program offered at University of South Florida also prepares students for entry into the Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.) professional degree program.
Careers in Accounting
Career options in the accounting profession include auditing, tax, forensics, business consulting, and corporate compliance. Currently the demand for accounting graduates to fill these positions is high: 48% of the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy graduates responded that they had obtained full-time accounting positions within 3 months of graduation in a 2016-17 graduation survey.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting and Control
- Accounting Information Systems
- Concepts of Federal Income Taxation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Auditing View 74 other Bachelors in Auditing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Pay the non-refundable US $30 application fee
- Original or certified copies of academic transcripts, mark sheets, grade reports, diplomas or certificates, national standardized examination results, or other academic course work to USF
- Official SAT or ACT scores to USF
- Official IELTS, TOEFL or PTEA scores to USF (only required for students from non-English speaking countries)
International17324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17324 USD per year during 48 months.
National17324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17324 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.