We offer a bachelor degree in Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Electrical, computer, and systems engineers have long been at the forefront of new discoveries and their integration into advanced design and engineering methodologies.
- The impact of electrical, computer, and systems engineers on society can be seen in areas as diverse as medicine and medical technology, communications, environmental monitoring, energy sources and systems, entertainment and gaming, advanced transportation systems, and more.
- Inventions in areas such as integrated electronics and optical devices stimulate innovations in computers, control, and communications. New systems theory and mathematical techniques are then needed for analysis and design.
- The mission of our outreach initiatives is to attract the next generation of talented and diverse students to engineering and technology careers.
- Our outreach activities also provide unique experiences and exposure to Rensselaer Engineering students to the broader community.
- These include exceptional educational, community-building, leadership, and mentoring experiences that are instrumental to leadership and innovation in a global economy.
- These activities emphasize critical thinking, problem solving, communication, collaboration, leadership, creativity, innovation, and the application of technology.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering Computer Sciences View 2051 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation
- Test Scores
- Application Fee
- Portfolio (if required)
- Early Decision Agreement Form (if required)
- Requirements for International Students
International57100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57100 USD per year during 48 months.
National57100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Troy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.