During the Design and Visual Communication program of the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee students build a body of work demonstrating their mastery of tools, media and concepts to effectively communicate ideas to a target audience. The curriculum includes coursework in composition, typography, strategy and design process, design methodologies and research, portfolio development, web and multimedia design, design entrepreneurship and real-world internships in local design firms. Risk-taking, experimentation and productive criticism are central to our program. Our curriculum works as an on-going design laboratory.
- Design and Visual Communication
- Design Methodologies: Process, Communication & Theory
- Web Design
- Topics in Web, Interaction and Screen Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Communication Studies View 1232 other Bachelors in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $25 Application Fee
- Evidence of English Proficiency
- Submit original or officially-certified copies of academic records for all secondary education (high school). You must also submit academic records from all post-secondary (university or college) education, whether or not the program was completed
- Although not required for most students, if you have taken the ACT/SAT we encourage you to submit the scores as it can enhance your ability to get a scholarship and will increase your English placement options upon arrival
International21475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21475 USD per year during 48 months.
National21475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21475 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9610 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.