SEC offers diversified programs in finance, economics and management for bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It also provides professional programs such as Master of Engineering for Logistics Engineering major, Master of Engineering for Project management, and Master of Finance.
SEC currently has 133 full-time faculty members and continuously strives for academic excellence. The faculty members carry out rigorous and original research with particular focus on China’s ongoing financial, economic and managerial development by publishing in first Tier international and national research journals.
International students in the International Economics and Trade program at the South China University of Technology undertaking this program will:
- develop a systematic command of basic theories and tools of economics and management science;
- understand the basic rules and operations of international trade, including the principles of international trade bodies such as the WTO
- understand computer applications for trade analysis and management;
- acquire through theory and practice, cross-cultural literacy and, improved proficiency in English, and enhanced Chinese language skills.
Graduates are in high demand in fields of international business and economics, multinational enterprises, and governmental departments of economics, foreign trade companies, and export-oriented enterprises and securities traders.
- Courses included:
- Principles of Transnational Corporations Management
- International Finance
- Financial Management
- International Trade
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Commerce International Business View 70 other Bachelors in International Business in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at South China University of Technology and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Passport Copy (Valid duration covers your study period at SCUT)
- English Test Result (TOEFL/ IELTS or any other English Proficiency Certificate, For English Medium Programs only)
- High School Diploma and Transcripts
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
International3839 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3839 USD per year during 48 months.
- RMB 26,000 year
Living costs for Guangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.