In the Bachelor program Geodesy and Geomatics, students educated through lectures, lab (laboratory and field), the camp work and thesis. Compulsory subjects in the curriculum includes subjects of basic science (geodesy, (surveying and mapping) and technology spatial information (satellite remote sensing and geographic information system) and elective courses that are deepening and application of the science of geodesy among other things: geospatial information system , cadastre, surveying coastal engineering, surveying satellites for positioning, and surveying deformation and geodynamics. employment stretched for graduate study program geodesy and Geomatics, as evidenced by the success of the undergraduate engineering geodesy that has been generated by the ITB for more than 50 years
Geodetic and geomatics engineering has played an important role in various development activities along with the applications of modern science & technology. The student is prepared as a professional geo-information manager. Geodetic & Geomatics Engineering program offer various courses, practicum (laboratory and field exercises), field camp, and final project. The curriculum consists of compulsory and elective subjects such as geodesy, surveying and mapping, spatial information technology (remote sensing and geographic information system), land cadastre, coastal engineering survey, satellite positioning survey, and deformation & geodynamic surveys. The geodetic and geomatics profession provides a wide range of career opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Geographic Information System
- Introduction to Mapping
- Maritime Boundaries
- Mapping Terrestrial
- Geometric Geodesy
For more information please visit the programme website.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete High School Academic Report (Rapor SMA) or per Semester High School Academic Transcript, from first semester to fifth semester
- Valid Birth Certificate (applicable for Indonesian nationals only)
- Valid Passport (applicable for foreign nationals only)
- Recent color photograph
- Color Blindness Verification, issued by Ophthalmologist, for applicants of the following study programs
- Application Fee Payment Transfer Receipt
- Statement of Financial Commitment
- High School Graduation Certificate/Diploma, or Official High School Transcript containing statement that the applicant has graduated from high school, or Official Statement from the High School Headmaster confirming that the applicant has graduated from high school
International1195 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3586 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2401 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- 56000000 Indonesian rupee national
- 37500000 Indonesian rupee international
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.