The Business Administration program of Prince of Songkla University is the sixth program offered at the undergraduate level. Previously the Department has offered undergraduate business degrees in five concentrations: Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information Technology Management. The Department has also offered specialized courses of study in Hotel Management and Merchant Marine. Currently, the Department has a total of 133 professors and staff and regularly has the service of a number of visiting professors from both foreign and Thai institutions.
The context for the international BBA Program is the increasing globalization of the business and trade environments. With the creation of World Trade Organization (WTO) in 1994 and the continuing economic integration of various regions of the world, the pace of globalization has accelerated.
Globalization combined with technological development and the movement towards knowledge based economy on a global scale present the challenge of making business education relevant to these new realities and trends. The Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Management Sciences, Prince of Songkla University, has developed Bachelor of Business Administration Program in Management (English) as an international program to meet this challenge. The program is designed to serve the needs of both Thai and international student who will pursue management careers in the international business arena
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Receive the transcript status from high school
- Successfully completed high school certificate or other equivalent certificates from international system school in Thailand which are authorized by Thailand Ministry of Education
- Equivalent certificate from international school (full year study from overseas school)
- An applicant shall pass the BBA Administrative Committee’s evaluation of the applicant’s qualifications An applicant may obtain one of these following scores (if any)
International3911 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3911 USD per year during 36 months.
National3029 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3029 USD per year during 36 months.
- 106,000 THB for Thai Citizen Only
- 127,000 THB for international students
Living costs for Hat Yai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.