At the undergraduate level, the Department offers B.A. majors in Business Economics at the University of California, Riverside; business economics; economics and administrative studies; and economics, law and society. At the graduate level we offer a Ph.D. in economics.
All of our programs provide students a comprehensive training in modern economic theory, empirical techniques and policy evaluations as well as opportunities to take courses in a wide range of areas of specialization.
- The Department includes faculty experts in microeconomics, macroeconomics, econometrics, economic development, international economics, labor economics, money, credit and business cycles, resource and environmental economics and public economics.
- Their research is in theory as well as applied to policy issues.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 1847 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
- You must have a GPA of 3.0 or better (3.4 for nonresidents) in the A-G courses, with no grade below a C.
- Test scores
- Annual income (optional)
- Social Security number (if you have one)
- Citizenship status
- Statewide student ID (optional)
- Credit card (or check)
International45264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45264 USD per year during 48 months.
National45264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45264 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State15510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15510 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.