University seniors will continue their education abroad. Study abroad for one year is required to graduate from this program. (It’s optional for international students) A dual-degree program is an available option. Students in the International Business Administration program at Feng Chia University are given the opportunity to join the double bachelor’s degrees program or bachelor’s/master's dual-degree program.
Study abroad credits are recognized as valid transfer credits.Study-abroad preparations for overseas study are available.Scholarships are offered to outstanding Taiwanese students (Top 30% of the class).
- Industry: domestic and international enterprises, trade industries, insurance and financial industries.
- Degree: Domestic or international management graduate institute, international trade graduate institute, financial graduate institute and marketing graduate institute.
- National examination: High and civil servant examination.
- Certificate: International business manager, Human resources management certificate, Securities and financial certificate, banking licenses, Marketing-related certificate, Language test, Computer application and software licenses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- domestic and international enterprises,
- trade industries,
- insurance and financial industries
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 5 other Masters in International Business in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Make sure that you are an international student.
- Visit the FCU online application system, create an account, and fill out the form.
- Upload the required documents. Also check if additional documents are required by individual programs.
- You will be notified via e-mail when your application has been received.
International3118 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1559 USD per semester during 48 months.
National3118 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1559 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 47,020 NT$ per semester
Living costs for Taichung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.