In this Business Analytics and Analysis (Business Analytics) course offered at Swinburne University of Technology , you’ll learn how to draw evidence from data to spot and explain trends, and how to help businesses make the best strategic decisions. You’ll understand how data can give insight into customer behaviour, best measure business performance and more.
The world we live in is ever-changing. Everyone is looking for their edge. Decision making means nothing unless it’s data-driven. And big data just got even bigger.Swinburne’s Bachelor of Business Analytics and Analysis will arm you with the tech, people and Agile skills to become a sought-after agent of change in the breakneck business world.
Graduates are likely to pursue careers in business and systems analysis, business process analysis, business requirements analysis, project management, enterprise systems consultancy, IS/IT consultancy, business relationship management, business development management, and when you have gained experience, as an IT director and chief information officer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data Management
- Professional Issues in Information Technology
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation
- Knowledge Management and Analytics
- Governing Digital Technologies
- IT Program and Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 72 other Bachelors in Data Science & Big Data in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 109238F
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including Certificates IV (completed), Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Associate Degrees and Degrees).
- Applicants without a formal qualification may be considered for entry upon completion of the STAT test.
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a minimum study score of 25 in any English (except EAL) or 30 in English as Alternate Language (EAL) or equivalent.
Satisfactory completion of one of the following:
- IELTS overall band of 6.0 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 6.0
- Swinburne’s English for Academic Purposes (EAP 5 Advanced level) with overall 65%, and all skills 65%
- Or equivalent measures available at English language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36900 AUD per year during 36 months.
National fee is Commonwealth supported
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.