The focus of the bachelor program in Computer Engineering at The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is integrated hardware/software system design. Increasingly, diverse systems, products, and processes depend on computers for design, control, data acquisition, and other functions. The computer engineer possesses the range of expertise to have an integrated view of computer-based systems and to make global design decisions.
All students with a major in the School of Computing should see their advisor during their first semester to ensure they understand the requirements for each School of Computing undergraduate degree program. Majors should consult with their advisors each semester for registration advising.
The BS degree in computer engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET.
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Fundamentals of Computing Laboratory
- Learning to Code
- Computer Science
- Computer Science I: Systems Engineering Focus
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 2379 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nebraska-Lincoln and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts: You will self-report your academic record. Use an unofficial transcript to fill in your information
- After you've taken the ACT or SAT, request the testing institution to send us your official scores. Our codes are: ACT: 2482 and SAT: 6877
- Application Fee: There is a $45 application fee payable with a credit card or a check. Make the check out to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and put the applicant's name on the memo line
- Scholarship Statement: To be considered for leadership and diversity scholarships, you must write a 500-word essay all about you. Focus on leadership, career goals and community service
International26145 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 48 months.
National26145 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State8158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.