Recent graduates have accepted positions in more than 20 states and several other countries in diverse careers such as retail and corporate advertising and marketing, media sales, brand management, media planning, account management, research, public relations, media relations, special event planning, mobile and digital communications, creative concepting, sports media relations, digital insights and analytics, copywriting and layout and design. This bachelor degree in Advertising and Public Relations is offered at University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The advertising and public relations faculty members believe that a successful career must be built upon a solid foundation, an education that combines theory and practice. To achieve that end, the major offers courses in copywriting, layout, media planning, graphics, campaign development, research, management, coding, and strategic communications. The curriculum is designed to emphasize strategy, planning and implementation in creative problem-solving.
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Communicating to Public Audiences
- Strategic Writing for Advertising and Public Relations
- Strategy Development for Advertising and Public Relations
- Copy and Concept
- Public Relations Planning and Strategy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Public Relations Digital Communication View 1047 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
- Transcripts: You will self-report your academic record. Use an unofficial transcript to fill in your information
- After you've taken the ACT or SAT, request the testing institution to send us your official scores. Our codes are: ACT: 2482 and SAT: 6877
- Application Fee: There is a $45 application fee payable with a credit card or a check. Make the check out to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and put the applicant's name on the memo line
- Scholarship Statement: To be considered for leadership and diversity scholarships, you must write a 500-word essay all about you. Focus on leadership, career goals and community service
International24900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 48 months.
National24900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.