Students pursuing this degree have strong analytical skills, embrace learning and enjoy solving problems. Information Technology and Systems students from University of Texas at Dallas are taught the necessary skills to solve business challenges using information technology while also creating new opportunities with technology.
Careers in Information Technology and Systems
- Graduates seek careers as business analysts, data analysts, project leaders, network administrators, system analysts, application/software developers and technical consultants. The job outlook is healthy.
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that five of the 12 fastest-growing occupations relate to information systems. The bureau predicts the discipline will grow 15 percent from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations.
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Business and Public Law
- Information Technology for Business
- Operations Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Database Fundamentals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 365 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in United States
- Provide official, attested photocopies or certified copies of all high school transcripts, mark sheets or examination certificates showing the completion of 9th–12th grade graduation equivalent with grades/marks earned.
- Submit an official copy of final examinations taken at the end of the secondary school program, such as GCE ordinary-level and advanced-level examinations, school leaving certificates and matriculation exams.
International42042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21021 USD per semester during 48 months.
National42042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21021 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State15114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7557 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.