Rigorous lecture courses provide students the knowledge necessary to succeed in biomedical engineering careers, medical school and graduate school. Laboratory courses engage students to solve complex biomedical engineering problems, communicate effectively and work in complex and dynamic teams.
Biomedical engineering is the application of engineering principles and methods to define and solve problems in medicine and biology.
Students at University of Texas at Dallas choose the Biomedical Engineering field to be of service to people, for the challenge of working with living systems and to apply advanced technology to healthcare delivery.
Careers in Biomedical Engineering
- Satisfying biomedical engineering careers can be found in industrial, healthcare, academic and government settings.
- The typical biomedical engineer will work in a team environment that may include engineers, clinicians and specialists in both the physical sciences and the life sciences.
- Biomedical Engineering Fundamentals and Design
- Electrical and Electronic Circuits in Biomedical Engineering Lab
- Bioengineering Signals and Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Circuits in Biomedical Engineering
- Cell and Molecular Engineering
- Quantitative Physiology for Engineers
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology View 3014 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
- Provide official, attested photocopies or certified copies of all high school transcripts, mark sheets or examination certificates showing the completion of 9th–12th grade graduation equivalent with grades/marks earned.
- Submit an official copy of final examinations taken at the end of the secondary school program, such as GCE ordinary-level and advanced-level examinations, school leaving certificates and matriculation exams.
International42042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21021 USD per semester during 48 months.
National42042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21021 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State15114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7557 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.