- The Theatre Arts program at Baylor University provides classroom instruction and experience outside the classroom. The Theatre Arts major provides a holistic education of the theatre and allows room for focus in a variety of disciplines. The required hours are ideal for a student desiring to include a minor or secondary major.
- The department produces about 8 full productions each year. The productions vary from Shakespeare to pop musicals. All productions are performed in full by theatre students. The majority of sets and scenery are also created by the students. This hands-on experience develops the participants’ skill and experience.
- The Theatre Department also offers a summer study abroad program every other year. This programs gives students the opportunity to experience theatre in different cultures. Graduates can choose different routes after the completion of this degree. Some go to graduate school and others go to work in the entertainment industry.
Courses available include:
- Scene Study
- Theatre Histoy
- Lighting Elements
- Costume Elements
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLiberal Arts Theatre & Dance View 2267 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts can be mailed from your high school in a sealed and signed envelope or sent digitally through a secure electronic source (Slate.org, Parchment, CommonApp, or TRex).
- Applicants from schools with external exams or leaving certificates should have their exams or certificates submitted to Baylor directly from the testing agency (IGCSE, GCE, WAEC, CBSE, IB, etc.).
- Students applying from secondary schools outside of the U.S. are not required to submit standardized test scores for admission to Baylor;
International51738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25869 USD per semester during 48 months.
National51738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25869 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Waco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.