Sport Journalism (Hons) degree offered at University of Bedfordshire will help you develop a portfolio of work and contacts while honing your journalism skills through regular newsdays.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Sports media has seen a growth in PR and web opportunities that Sports Journalism graduates can explore. The journalism team works closely with employers within the industry, successful graduates and the Careers and Employability Service at the University of Bedfordshire. These links result in talks and practical professional experience events enabling you to build contacts and network within your area of interest.
Professional skills and values underpin this course and are an integral part of teaching and learning within all units. We assist every student to develop the ability to evaluate effectively and reflect on their own and work of others, and understand the demands and requirements of employers.
- Reporting And Writing
- Sport In Society
- Journalism Law And Public Administration
- Practical Sports Journalism
- Print Production And Design
- New Media Production
- Specialist And Feature Writing
- Special Project For Journalism
- Sport, Media And Culture
- Ethics And Journalism
- Future Media
- Magazine And Online Publishing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Journalism View 218 other Bachelors in Journalism in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bedfordshire and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
For EU students the standard fee is £9,250 per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.