- Students learn about retailing, product development, retail buying, visual merchandising and promotion.
- Students in the Apparel Merchandising program at Baylor University complete a summer internship as part of their degree. Internships are available all over the United States as well as in Europe. There are also opportunities for studying abroad in Europe as well as a Study Tour in New York City/Montreal.
- Graduates find jobs in buying, planning and allocation, visual merchandising and promotion, retail management and product development. Some alumni have gone on to work in New York City with labels such as Eloquii, a fashion line created by Baylor alumna Jodi Arnold.
- Apparel in Today's Society
- Fashion Illustration
- Visual Merchandising and Promotion
- Fashion Forecasting
- Costume History and Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 98 other Bachelors in Industrial Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts can be mailed from your high school in a sealed and signed envelope or sent digitally through a secure electronic source (Slate.org, Parchment, CommonApp, or TRex).
- Applicants from schools with external exams or leaving certificates should have their exams or certificates submitted to Baylor directly from the testing agency (IGCSE, GCE, WAEC, CBSE, IB, etc.).
- Students applying from secondary schools outside of the U.S. are not required to submit standardized test scores for admission to Baylor;
International50232 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25116 USD per semester during 48 months.
National50232 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25116 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Waco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.