Technology and Information Management from University of California, Santa Cruz is a multidisciplinary major that focuses on the fusion of information systems, technology, and business management for two purposes: the design and use of information systems and technology to solve business problems; and the management of technology, which includes product development, product management, and supply chain management.
Students will learn the mathematics, science, and technical fundamentals of computer science and engineering, as well as how to address and solve problems in information systems and technology management through economics, business, information systems, and management of technology courses.
- Systems analysis and design
- Applications development
- Systems architecture development
- Data warehousing and data mining
- Systems integration
- Product and technology management
- Product and technology development
- Supply chain management
- Business process engineering
- Business analysis
- Information systems management
- Information systems project management
- Information technology sales/marketing
- Information technology technical support
- Computer Networks
- Management of Technology Seminar
- Management of Technology
- Business Strategy and Information Systems
- Database Management Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management View 199 other Bachelors in Technology Management in United States
- You must achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 in the "a–g" courses.
- Non-residents must earn a minimum GPA of 3.40.
- Take the ACT Plus Writing or the SAT with Essay
- The ACT Assessment plus the ACT Writing Test or the SAT with critical reading, mathematics, and writing scores from the same sitting.
- Proof of English Proficiency
International29754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29754 USD per year during 48 months.
National29754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29754 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State14025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14025 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.