A baccalaureate degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders at University of Houston or equivalent semester hours of approved courses in communication sciences and disorders must be completed in order to enter a master’s degree program.
The master’s degree is required for professional certification and membership in the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. The department offers a Master of Arts degree in communication sciences and disorders for speech-language pathology only.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language Development
- Anatomy for Communication
- Speech Development and Disorders in Children
- Language Disorders in Children
- Speech Science
- Neuroscience for Communication Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Clinical Procedures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 1058 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Submit a $90, nonrefundable application fee to the University of Houston.
- Send your high-school and college transcripts either by mail or electronically to the Office of Admissions. High-school transcripts should include class rank. Once transcripts are submitted, they become property of the University of Houston and can’t be returned. Transcripts received for applicants who do not enroll will be kept on file for one year.
- If you graduated from a U.S. high school, a U.S.-accredited high school overseas or a U.S. university, or if you’re from a native English-speaking country, your SAT or ACT scores must be sent to the University of Houston.
International25934 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25934 USD per year during 48 months.
National25934 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25934 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10274 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.