The Geography curriculum at Binghamton University help students better understand how natural and human environments become organized geographically by institutional decisions and the consequences of human actions.
Within its BA program, the department offers six tracks: general geography with interdisciplinary focus; computer applications in geography; environmental; urban and regional planning; urban economic/retailing; and race/ethnicity and place: American urban perspectives.
Internships, research opportunities and more
Students can earn internship credits and independent study credits.
Geography majors with an overall 3.0 GPA and 3.3 GPA in geography can pursue honors in geography. Students must submit a report based on a project in their final year. The project can be based on an original research topic, an extension of an internship or an extension of a previous class project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- BA in Geography: Analytical Geography
- BA in Geography: Computer Applications in Human-Environmental Analysis
- BA in Geography: Environmental and Resource Management
- BA in Geography: Geography and Urban Planning
- BA in Geography: Physical Geography and Environment
- BA in Geography: Race-Ethnicity and Place: American Urban Perspectives
- BA in Geography: Urban and Regional Planning
- BA in Geography: Urban: Economic/Retailing Emphasis
- World Regional Geography
- Multi-cultl Geographies Of US
- Cultural Geography
- Historical Geography
- Global Climate Change
- Economic Geography
- Urban Geog: Global Linkages
- Eastern Asia: Land and People
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeography View 548 other Bachelors in Geography in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Transcript
- Complete the Test-Optional Form
- Submit One Teacher/Counselor Recommendation
- Demonstrate English Proficiency
- Submit Financial Support Documents
International24660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24660 USD per year during 48 months.
National24660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24660 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7270 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Binghamton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.