Public health practitioners work to achieve better health through the prevention of disease and disability. Rather than working with individual clients, public health practitioners work at the community or whole population level. They pay special attention to how social, economic and environmental factors affect health and wellbeing.
Optional units allow you to pursue your interests in other health areas or choose one subject for in-depth learning. You may select a practicum unit in your third year of study.
- Flexible, well-rounded degree you can tailor to suit your specific interests in health sciences.
- This Health Sciences course from Curtin University is an established pathway into other undergraduate and postgraduate degrees into other health sciences degrees.
- Administrative officer
- Community development officer
- Project officer
- Research officer.
- Health research
- Local and state government
- Non-government organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Sciences First Year Stream
- Pharmacy First Year Stream
- Big Data and Health
- Epidemiology - From Principles to Practice
- Health Care Systems in Australia
- Health Sciences Specialisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 347 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 003691K
Curtin University welcomes applications from International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students. You’re eligible to apply to Curtin if you have:
- achieved a full IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points in six subjects.
- fulfilled Curtin University’s English proficiency requirements.
- fulfilled the course prerequisite requirements, if applicable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35700 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.